Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How well do you know your neighborhood?

I sent out my dancers on a mission to take pictures of a neighborhood that they are familiar with and unfamiliar with. I walked around my neighborhood and realized how much I don't know or notice when I walk around.

Here's the mission I sent my dancers out on:
1. Go to an area of the city that you're familiar with & take snapshots of people living their life. Try to capture their emotion, action, or something unique about how they are going about their day.
2. Go to an area of the city that you're not very familiar with & take snapshots of people living their life in that area. Try to capture their emotion, action, or something unique about how they are going about their day.





So my dear readers, I would like to challenge you to do the same. I'd love to see the pictures and include it in the Habitat Project (with your permission and you will be credited in the program of course!)


Photo Credit: Alaine Handa

No comments:

Post a Comment