Thursday, February 28, 2013

Habitat Pictures from Around the World


I find other people's habitat extremely interesting because you really get to know someone just by visiting their home. From the decorations, household items, to the architecture of the home is all orchestrated by the inhabitant of that place. A few months ago, I had an open call for pictures of people's past or current habitat and these are a few of the pictures that were sent to me. These pictures will be used as a backdrop for Habitat.

If you would like to send me a picture of your past home or current living situation, feel free to email me at ahdancecompany@gmail.com








Anastasia Ashman's Habitat







Cheilaugh Garvey's daughters' former Habitat



















Maria Foley's Habitat

















Rob Oandasan's Childhood Habitat

No comments:

Post a Comment